Infant Massage Class (2 of 5)
January 31 @ 11:00 am - 12:15 pm$185
Infant Massage Class: WEDNESDAYS (Jan 24-Feb 21, 2018)
5 week Class
Investment: $185 (Your full fee will be receipted as “massage therapy” sessions, and can be submitted to your insurance company for possible reimbursement)
Wednesdays at 11:00am – 12:15pm
Jan 24-Feb 21, 2018 on Wednesday mornings
Our registered Massage Therapist Jordana Yuen-Jung has trained with The International Association of Infant Massage , which has provided expertise on infant massage since 1992.
Maximum of 8 registrants.
Here’s what some recent Mama’s had to say about their experience:
“My baby and I had a great experience with the infant massage classes. Ripple Effects is such a warm, welcoming, and soothing environment for both mom and baby. Jordana taught us many great massage techniques that my baby loves! It is a special way to bond and a great addition to our bedtime routine. Even though the class fell on my babies nap time we still went because even if he slept through it I enjoyed learning from Jordana and connecting, sharing and laughing with all the other mamas. I would highly recommend this!” -JL
“We did the baby massage class with Jordana and it was awesome! Great group of moms and babies! Jordana was a great teacher and made the class comfortable, relaxed, and fun. I’m sad it was only 5 weeks long. I would have kept going!” -CJ
Would You Like To:
- Form a strong bond of love and trust with your baby?
- Help your baby sleep better and for longer?
- Ease your baby’s gas and colic pain?
- Relieve your baby’s constipation?
- Stimulate your baby’s neurological development?
- Improve your baby’s health and general well-being?
- Learn to understand your baby’s body language and cues?
- Attend a relaxing and friendly baby massage class?
- Meet other parents with babies?
For more information, watch this lovely video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OrgJfQcW7W0