- This event has passed.
Infant Massage (Class 4 of 5)
December 6 @ 11:00 am - 12:15 pm$185
Infant Massage Class: WEDNESDAYS (Nov 15-Dec 13)
5 week Class
Investment: $185 (Your full fee will be receipted as “massage therapy” sessions, and can be submitted to your insurance company for possible reimbursement.)
Wednesday at 11:00am – 12:15pm
Nov 15-Dec 13 on Wednesday mornings
Our registered Massage Therapist Jordana Yuen-Jung has trained with The International Association of Infant Massage , which has provided expertise on infant massage since 1992.
Maximum of 8 registrants.
There are 4 main areas of benefits of Infant Massage:
- a) Interaction between parent and baby is increased, respected, and beneficial
- b) Stimulation – simple massage techniques stimulate the development of all the main systems of the baby’s body
- c) Relief – with simple movement parents can help relieve their baby’s digestive problems and pain in general
- d) Relaxation – after massage the stress hormone “cortisol” is decreased in both the baby and the parent
Would You Like To:
- Form a strong bond of love and trust with your baby?
- Help your baby sleep better and for longer?
- Ease your baby’s gas and colic pain?
- Relieve your baby’s constipation?
- Stimulate your baby’s neurological development?
- Improve your baby’s health and general well-being?
- Learn to understand your baby’s body language and cues?
- Attend a relaxing and friendly baby massage class?
- Meet other parents with babies?
For more information, watch this lovely video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OrgJfQcW7W0